Saturday 16 May 2009

what ive learned

hey peeps!!!

so in the past few days i have learnt a lot lol

1 - excluding me luke n natalie... our triple class has so appreciation for music

2 - randomly following related videos ends up with you discovering really goooood bands

3 - Taylor Swifts music is really good

4 - dont kiss dead people

5 - My celeb bff would apparently be Miley Cyrus

6 - Natalie is way to fast for me and also hates me cos she wont send me a stupid song

7 - how to work out moments

8 - i am vey accident prone and should go round wrapped in bubble wrap

9 - Luke can actually do french when he tries

10 - Joe Jonas is especially hot when wet



srsly struggling to regain consciousness here

jeeeze... thats unfairly hot... im going now before i actually droool

lol

Ciao peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world