Sunday 5 July 2009

Eye Infection... again

hey peeps!!!

so despite everything being really great yesterday it ended quite badly... ive given myself and eye infection and it hurts like i dunno what... i hardly slept at all last night n whenever i woke up i couldnt actually open my eyes which was kinda scary but ill be fine lol my mums been to get me some eye wash n if it gets really bad she's gunna take me to the doctors to get some antibiotics so yeah that means i cant wear and eye make up or my conacts until its cleared up... fab but hey life goes on and there are people in mujch worse situation s so ill be fine

i wanna finish tiding my room ive got bits of paper and god knows what else strewn across my floor from where i had to go to bed last night which need putting away.... du know what i need ? a filling cabinet... that would be cool... no idea where it would go tho guess id find some where lol



Bless joe he looks like he's hurt himself ... poor guy but again... roll on November

ciao peeps!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world