Monday 20 July 2009

Last Few School Days

hey peeps!!!

last couple of days at school then we're finally off school had our last PE n textiles today ive been doing textiles coursework since i came in lol its actually fun sewing buttons onto fabric gosh that sounds sad but im having fun lol

we had a wimbledon rematch in PE i was regina federer lol it was actually fun as well until EC managed to smack me in the knee with his stupid rackett still flipping hurts lol then i was ball girl for miss and one of the guys from our year lol fun lol

i took my ray bans to school to show my maths teacher lol he liked them lol i was like wanna see my babies he went that sounds wrong charlotte then i got the box out n he was like oooooh lol bless him

i kinda dont wanna break up... how pathetic is that? i guess im just gunna miss seeing all my mates everyday yup nice...

ive gotta stop watching these stupid stories im crying yet again... n you guys can work me all you want but im sorry JOE DIED! I think that means i can cry yeah


right ive gotta go before my keyboard actually gets flooded lol

Ciaoe peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world