Saturday 11 July 2009

George the Giraffe

hey peeps!!!

been shopping with luke today starbucks was awesome as per had a cookie after i had a bit of an um and ahh about calories etc but yeah ive missed starbucks lol

i also bought an amazing tee from new look its sooooo cool its for sports day on weds so its blue for my house but it has this crazy giraffe on it wearing sunglasses and saying what you doing its awesome... its a crazy giraffe and its awesome i should name it that would be awesome... this is my tee its called george the giraffe... lol george is a crap name but if you have any ideas lolol

i totally loved my outfit today i was wearing everything i love... my fave shirt my fave tee my fave waistcoat my fave jeans my fave converse n my fave sunglasses at the moment until my ray bans come... i felt good lol

been doing some textile coursework ... n french courework lol textiles was fun but french wasnt really lol

i love joes jacket here he loooks totally hot hmmm the things i would do to that guy

ciao peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. yeah! Push yand i made an abraham lincoln giraffe! he had a top hat and mustache!!

    i'm going to find that kitten myself then! lol!

    yeah ironic enough, ATL are in north garden the day after JB(when i see jb)

    where are all of your friends?? you keep saying you miss them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank u! lol! i try..sorta!

    okay, go george!George wins!lol!

    okay..if i camp in the arena, when i get thrown in jail, u can bail me out! lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world