Thursday 23 July 2009

Bored All Day

hey peeps!!!


ok so ive been packing all day today... well i say packing basically ive been sat on my bed on my laptop or reading or texting lol... yeah i just kinda thew some clothes in... n thats basically all ive done all day...


wel apart from doing some stuff for my nana... while i was there this random guy from my year asked me if i wanted to go to a rave he was like hey charlotte du wanna go to a rave n i said no so he was like why not your taste so i said no i prefer proper music... he was like whats proper music like? so i said music thats actually made with instruments! n he just laughed at me n went aww well then n walked away... i kinda went did that just happen? was just a little bit weird i havent properly spoken to him for about a year lol


so yesterday me and family went to a pub cos it was my parents actual wedding anniversary lol i randomly decided to wear my contacts and my ray bans so my eyes satrted really aching n i got really tired so i drank a lot of coke while their so when i got home i couldnt sleep at all was crazy i was up until about twoish then i woke up again at half four and i was up and downstairs by seven so i think i had all of about five hours sleep yay oh well i feel weirdly fine lol... need some sleep tho lol


i have two books and two magazines for tmoz we have like a six hour drive to where we are going in cornwal... i hope we stop at a service station... i like service stations lolol they're cooool lolol

kevin using joey as a leaning post nice way to treat your younger brother kev! lol bless

Ciao for about a week peeps!!

1 comment:

  1. yaay! have a nice trip!

    it ended up that Green Day was after JB not ATL! booohoo.. lol! and i can;t stand most of Green Days music, so ididn't stay overnight! loL!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world