Saturday 4 July 2009

Really Really Good Mood

hey peeps!!!


so im feeling really great atm no idea why but i just do... feeling really happy n kinda complete in a corny kinda way lol i dunno but i do lol got some awesome khaki shorts on and some awesome bright pink sunglasses and ive been dancing round my room then laughing out loud at Hannah Montana.... i even started cleaning my room out and im not bored to tears by it... ive been throwing loads of old stuff out kinda like throwing the old me away and giving the new me some room to thrive im thinking of getting my room repainted too get rid of the pinks and the flowers n get some more deeeep purples in n rocking im also gunna clean my wardrobe out get rid of a load of stuff and trying to convince my mum to buy me some new stuff im thinking some new skinnies and a couple of band tees for deffo... big time into Buzzcocks at the moment ... they're an old band i wonder if they have tees or the monkeys thatd be awesome




i really should be getting on with my cleaning got a pile of beauty stuff laid on my bed but its making me sneeze a lot lol n i cant be bothered




i have my contacts in and for the first time i ages they arent stinging however one of them is getting a little blurry... damn eyeliner lol




i need a job desperately... i just ordered my ray bans and i still owe my mum for the concert tickets and im going on holiday soon n an old friend from primary wants to go out shopping n i have about forty quid saved up for everything... elly says she might be able to hook me up with something at the museum where her mum works and my mum wants me to ring the vets where i went for work expirience but i wont get paid at the vets and i can see the museum thing falling through... my best guy mate elliott works at the museum and he is loaded i wish i was sigh.... i miss him sooooo much we might be seeing him tmoz which will be soooo awesome really really miss him big time






wow.... just wow... november... cant wait for it to come


Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world