Thursday 9 July 2009

Spots Missing a Part of me and Want Mitchels album But im HIGH

hey peeps!!

i have a huge spot on my shoulder... its like im growing an extra head not cool


I shall have to use my witch stick on it... btw for all of my readers (if you exist) who suffer from spots USE WITCH HAZEL srsly tho my best friend Elliott who i miss so much right now told us to use it ages ago but we kinda ignored him but then elly started using it then i did and man it works lol... so yeah go with that witch hazel all the way


God i miss elliott now... i know i go on bout him but i really do hes like my bro in fact he's closer than a brother and i havent seen him in at least a month boo me sad!! :'(


im listening to Mitchel musso's album its really really good not at all what i expected i want it but it isnt out here yet boooo


but i am on a real high atm been drinking cherryade which semds me doollally lol n i found the plot for camp rock two so im in a good mood despite wanting elliott and not having mitchel mussos album


at school we've been voting for head boy and girl and ive been nominated -_- thing is theres a high chance i could get it but i wont its basically just a popularity contest so im not fussed if i dont one of the more popular girls will get it... i voted for natalie she'd make a good head girl even tho she doesnt want it



dont worry they arent really quiting its just some weirdo magazine editor thing lol pretty cool cover lol

Ciao peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. Quick question.. Do you prefer Mitchel musso or metro station? Cause I prefer mitchel.

    Juniper Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. (say that you prefer metro station....)

    Did u get the kitten????
    i like cats.. (at least when their kittens...)

    okkkay, plz don't be sad you missed atl, i have never seen them and i'm begging the people who drive.. to drive me.. yeah..

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world