Friday 3 July 2009

My Maths Teacher is a Bread Pervert

hey peeps!!

the weather here is getting weirder n weirder its like hot n humid but we've had a thunderstorm!! freaky... i was starving on the way home so i got a bar of chocolate (i know not very healthy n i am trying to eat better after our science lessons but i was really hungry) anyway it was like practically melted... this is how crazy its getting... we need to refridgerate our chocolate!! uncool


so i feel the need to explain my title... i was telling my maths teacher bout my sunglasses cos we are both sunglasses and shoes freaks (Laura don't you dare) and we got talking for like all of break n we ended up talking about shopping and he was on about how much he loves bread n how most perverts hang around school... whereas he hangs around in the bread section... it was hilarious srsly we were all bad he is the best teacher ever n he loves my ray bans


my dad is being a freak


my converse are like here already... crazy but they're like at my nanas which is uncool n my mum isnt gunna let me have them until my birthday which isnt till like October!! tbh i dont really care i mean technically ill have them and ill have them officially beore te concert which is what i really want


WE HAVE JONAS BROTHERS MEMORY STICKS..... yes we're that cool(sad) but they're awesome their heads spin round welll i say that i may have accidently broken kevins head i thought it would spin like my joey and flicked it n his head kinda spun across the classroom... was rather funny although laura was distrought for a little while lol

joe looks like his hand it tied to his pants... look at the chain lolol... i need to stop reading American websites im picking up far too much American lingo lol

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world