Wednesday 26 August 2009

1 YEAR 1 WHOLE FLIPPING YEAR

hey peeps!!!

omgosh i just remembered... tonight ive had this blog a year... a whole year wow.. it doesnt feel like that long at all and i completely forgot until like now i had this whole sleepover planned and i completely forgot booooooo not cool oh well im gunna do this whole corny thing where im gunna thank people lol...


I wanna thank my best friends who actually read this Elly Natalie and Laura and possibly occasionally beth you guys are the best thank you for taking the time to sit and read my rambling thanks to elly especially for helping me start Randomness and to Natalie and Laura and every other one of my friends for always giving me something to write about


i also wanna thank 'paper bags and plastic hearts' lol i think your real is Mariah right? anyway thank you for inspiring me to start the blog and thanks for reading it and talking to me as well lol


Big thank you to all you crazy kids who follow me i dunno why you do lol but i am sooo grateful


ok thiss is weird but i wanna thank Jb n demi n everyone and all the bands i listen to etc etc for giving me something to write about and for keeping me inspired


And lastly big thank you to YOU whoever you are who is reading this right now you are awesome and kinda the reason i still write on here so thank you to everyone



OK corniness over lol time to celebrate lolol i think some music is in order lololol bit of JB and ATL and more lol

i think its time i left for my own private partay lol

ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world