Thursday 13 August 2009

MY GIRLS

hey peeps!!

just got back from a night out with my girls!! Laura came out so we were able to all cheer her up and i gave her that big hug i owed her i hope shes feeling better soon It was awesome i love my girls so bad they are the best thing in my world and im not gunna apologise for defending them no matter what they are my life n i dont like people messing with them

Elly and elliott i have known n entire life i couldnt imagine a world in which they dont exist cos for me there has never been one they are more like my brother and sister than my friends i know they will be there for no matter what forever cos i know i will be there for them

Natalie has really just come into my life recently but i love her to pieces shes my twin and my crazy scientist buddy i know we arent related so we're soul twins lol today we've been really in sync its been awesome shes my connection to everything music wise and i seriously love her i know i haventknown her long but times like today she really feels like a real sister

then we come to laura she always makes me laugh no matter how im feeling n she knows exactly what to say i love our convos when we just make up scenarios they are soo incredibly awesome n i know one day they will come true i hope im helping you right now the way youve helped me so many times cos i know no matter what you'll always be right by me you're art is amazing just like you and i hope one day you'll realise that (go kaura soulmates forever)

My girls (yes including elliott) are my everything and my all i hope and pray to god we never grow apart when we're older cos i will be devastated but for now i know whatever any of us is going through individually we can still go out n have a great time and we will always be there for each other

this is sad but im starting to cry writing this i just hope you guys all know just how much you all mean to me n understand just how much i love you all even if my dream comes true n i jet off to live with Joe in america (dont worry ill hook you up) or my more realistic dream of living in africa just know that if any of you needed me id be hIvome in a flash and if i was with joe id bring a Jobro or a cyrus or lovato to help me

I love you so much

Ciao peeps

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day, When it's cold outside i've got the month of may, I guess you'd say, What can make me feel this way MY GILRS, TALKING BOUT MY GIRLS OOOOOOOOOOOH

1 comment:

  1. well u had a great vacation and great buddies! yay! great life lol! (im in a good mood!)

    your sentences are seriously long.. lol! like paragraph long..lol!

    YAY! u like FTSK too! it's a party!
    Jonas show was fantastic!lol! i love them 4ever! they are great!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world