Monday 24 August 2009

Ipods Kittens and FTSK... a good day

hey!

so im getting a pair of kittens on thursday they are sooo adorable the little boy is going to be called Romeo and the girl we havent decided yet but we're thinking either Duchess or Sarabi... from disney films i know but i am a dork and the Aristocats is my fave disney film ever and the Lion King is my mums so yeah lolol i cant wait


and tmoz i have to stay in and finish my room cos I GOT MY NEW IPOD!!!!!! but im not allowed it till ive finished sorting my room out cos it is still a tip from when i was decorating which is stuuuuuupid i know but hey boooo


i went bowling with my family today and there was a girl there with a Forever the Sickest Kids tee... my mouth just dropped and my mum told me off and i was totally ready to stalk her to the toilets and then pounce and ask her where she got it from... but she never did so booooo i wont ever know which sucks majorly cos i would love one seriously...



the picture i posted yesterday? i recognised it from some where but i didnt know where now i know where the teen choice awards... wanna know how i know... cos IT WAS ON UK TV!!!!!! whooooo me n beth crashed at Natalies to watch it was awesome and i just want the world to know that although i am practically in love with Joey i am and will always be a massive Kevin fan lol he completes what is an awesome band and if you are not a kevin fan you are not a jb fan

ciao peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world