Saturday 15 August 2009

Happy twentieth Joey

hey peeps!!!
HAPY BIRTHDAY JOEEEEEE! yay him booooooo me ok i do this evrytime but if for some incredibly strange reason you're reading this joe then wish you the best birthday ever hope you had an awesome day or still having (time difference charlie) and got everything you wanted lol if you are reading this then comment and check out my friends elly and mariah (hope and pray to god i got your name right) blogs at the bottom lolol otherwise if ou arent reading thisyou wont know and therefore cant lol oh well

moooving on

some random guy didnt like the way elly entered the shop tonight while we were out... he came out and started talking to me and natalie n he was all likee 'did you see her there? i'm in the shop... who's bout? get out me f$@king way' he proper got in my face n i was like backing off but once he was gone me n natalie were bad laughing... lol

i wanna stay out later so we can see the bats again guys!! stupid dad

so tonight all my stuff is on the other side of the room so now my bed is pushedup agaisnt my desk and facing the window i also have no curtains so i am currently watching the sky gettng darked bit by bit lol

All time low and a band me n natalie well... natalie discovered and love are gunna be in newcastle in september... i wanna goooooooo my parents are the only obstacle and the fact that we dont have tickets and where am gunna get the money.. screw the last one its only £13 lol

got some pics of Joes fun run.... phw-woar thank you natalie as always you're the best, twin, fancy a concert?

at the JB concert me natalie elly n laura even though she doesnt know it yet are gunna single handedly cause the jonas brothers to play an encore plan or what?? lol we are also gunna loose our voices the next day tho im not sure ellys will even last that long lol

ciao peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world