Monday 17 August 2009

Makeover - Charlie Style

hey peeps!!


im currently in the process of re doing my bedroom im trying to make it a little more mature so out with the pinky colour paint and the flowery border and the weird dolls on top of my wardrobe and in with the deep purple paint and blinds and faux sheep skin rug and a thick purple throw to hide my butterfly quilt lolol im also managing to throw a lot of stuff out like the broken karoke machine and the mass of boxes and hopefully the pink stool (soon to be replaced by a swiel chair fingers crossed) but no matter what i am not gettingrid of my stuffed animals or my Captain Jack Sparrow dress up set yes im a dork but as natalie told me if i wasnt who would i be? and you guys love me anyway right?atm im living in like half my room... my bed is against the wall and my desks are shoved right up next to it and half my stuff is in the office... all my posters are off my wall so it looks strange and bear and ive been having to cart what is practically my library of books backwards and forwards but im hoping it'll be worth it once its done


speaking of posters i have one up... the firt JB rolling stones cover and i swear Joes eyes followe you everywhere you move in the room at first it was kinda cool n funny now its just creepy lol n im a little freaked lol


when i went out with elly n natalie the other night we were talking about what direction JB were in so elly could wish him happy bday in the right direction so i said they're in texas at least they were in texas last night and the others just stopped and looked at me and were like what did you just say i said they were in texas last night n they both started laughing... they thought id said he txted me last night lolol i wish and we ended up having this argument about whether id tell them if i had joes number even if he'd told me not to tell them... in the end i think i was virtually slapping joe via texts until h gave me permission to tell them so yeah... cool


I finished the first chapter of my story!!! whoooo i am so happy lol laura says it good so i am haapy i wanted to post it on here to show my readers but i cant work out how... but if you're really desperate to read it send me yor email or something n i will totally send you it lol laura reckons i should copyright it first tho lol bless her also im using original lyrics in it so if anyone has any thy want me to use send me them or the link or something and ill include them and if the impossible happens and its published i will deffo give you and/or your band a mention lol


urgh im wearing my retainer for the first time in like a month (my orthodontist is gunna murder me) i am currently growing a spot farm on my nose and my hair is annoying me as it wont grow fast enough grr so im cured up in my jonas tee watching fanfics and coming up with ideas for my story lol



argh joes a birthday cake... i tell you something id eat him right up lol... they have a whole range of furniture at ikea called jonas... its not actually anything to do with jb its just called jonas i practically begged my mum to buy me some of it but she refused cos it was kinda expensive lol oh well

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world