Saturday 29 August 2009

Hanging with my Buddy Beth

hey peeps!!!

so me n beth hung out tonight... she's awesome i love her to bits lol tonight we kinda drank a lot of coke and ended up talking about all the arguments we've had with our friends lol... theres been lots lol but we just had a good laugh about it i cant believe that in about a year we'll all be heading off to six form or college... we're gunna have to stick together guys and i know our friendship is strong enough to get through this... yup even when im in africa LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIPS ARE THE WAY TO GO


this morning i woke up and wandered downstairs and sat with the kittens i said somethigng to my mum and she was all whats wrong with your voice... thats when i realised i still had my retainer in... yes ive been wearing my retainer again... dun dun dun n i completely forgot about it was uncool


theres not really much else to write about apart from the fact that i am loving having my ipod back... seriously awesome its like i was never without it i went offline last night at about midnight saying i was shattered and going to bed... then i laid down and tried to sleep so i put my ipod in and was listening to some slowsongs trying to get to sleep when i ended up having my own little private party... didnt sleep til about half one lol
hahah i need new JB pics im running out NOT COOL guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world