Friday 7 August 2009

My Lucky Charm

hey peeps!!!

so my parents tried to make us go camping today which was not cool but i think theres someone or soemthing watching over me lately cos everythings kinda going right... we got to the camp site and it was full so after wondering round the lakes for a while (= beautiful) we came back home how awesome is that but thats not it... ive had an awesome past couple of days with my mates and the day before i sorted my ipod out so im finally getting it replaced whoooop yes srsly... i was thinking the only thing that has been different since myluck has changed from disgracefully horrendous to well... better... is the necklace my dad bought me! thank you daddy... now necklace if you could just send a decent lad my way possibly a joe jonas look alike or soemthing that would be fantastic lol

oh look laura... its joe looking fanstically fashionably fiiiiine as per usual unlike a certain older brother ok ok ok kevin looks good most of the time... just the occasional slip up bless im sure he is very fashion forward usually but definitely not quite joe

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world