Friday 14 August 2009

For the memories

hey peeps

sorry for my blog last night lol was sentimental and needed to let my girls tell them i love them i also want to begin this blog by saying im done there was once a person in my life i cared about greatly but thats gone now im done with the hate with the argueing and with everything so im gunna dedicate this post to all the memories i have they wont be lost but that person is dead to me now and he wont be coming back... writing this tonight has made me cry like i said i cared about this person a lot and letting go is hard but i really really hope hes happy now he got what he wanted


on to brighter things now today natalie named a slug Jacob thats how random she is lol ellys dad is also a legend


im painting my room the deepest purple they did in the shop me and my mum painted a wall today... we arent slow i have a big room lol and ive been out with my girls most of the afternoon also all my stuff is still in here and kinda shoved to one side its like a maze to get to my bed and once im in here i dont wanna get out its kinda cosy really i have everything i need lol on my bed and when i get tired i just curl up and sleep its all good lol


so tmoz is joes 20th im actually gutted i mean happy bday n everything its just twenty is older lol before now me and him was possible improbable but possible but now hes gunna be 20 it just seems way olderlol and its now also impossible so booo plus everyone is busy so i have to spend this horrible day on my own boooooooo and the mood im in atm yeah ive let go but im still down so i may possibly cry which would be sad although i am a dork so its nothing knew lol


I was thinking about my role models today jb demi and trace demi is getting so thin atm really she looks good and everything but she is losing a serious amount of weight i hope shes ok, trace dissed JB kinda badly but im still not mad at him i am mad at the shallow people who diss trace when he is intittled to an opinion just cos it is the opposite of what i think im not gunna hate him he still rocks (literally) and the JB concert is less than a hundred days away whooooooop



all my idols together lol i might have this as my background i dont think people understand how much i respect these people and how they help me make decisions lol but hey

Ciao peeps!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I need you to help take down this stupid MOVIE ON YOUTUBE called PRAY FOR JONAS! My little brother told me that they were going to say a PRAYER FOR YOU GUYS cuz everyone is so mean to you on YOUTUBE. But I was WRONG! These two mean guys BEAT UP THIS POOR BOY cuz he had a JONAS BROTHERS POSTER on his wall. Then they made him watch as THEY BURNED THE POSTER. Nick, Kevin, Joe! can you MAKE YOUTUBE TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN!!!!"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eszk0NyguM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wut did Trace say about JB?? (its okay, like 3 quarters of the people i like are anti JB) trace dated Demi!... (i have no idea how i know that)
    yes, i luved my vacation!!

    it's okay sentimental moods!loL!
    OMG, Love Drunk is amazing, i seriously can't stop listening to it!
    good luck with JB show!lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world