Friday 16 October 2009

All On My Onesies!!

hey guys!!!

Ok so right now im sat at home on my own with a bottle of my favourite juice n my kitties!!! its allll gooood lol my juice is all strawberries and kiwis and grapes its gorgeous n my mummy buys me it when shes feelling generous lolol its awesome lolol...

ok so i started writing my story in ICT today lol cos i got bored so now i wanna write again i might stay up late tonight whooop get some written before natalie or beth kill me

whooooo its autumn i love autumn lololol my fave season it kinda feels like a season where everythings changing feels like everything can change for the rest of us tooo... ok so i need to update my playlist its stilll a summer playlist i need to put my autumn one on

i just spilt juice down my school top urgh.... not cool... ok yes im still in my uniform booo so what lol... i dont mind it now tbh i wear a lot of black usually n now my uniform is black tooo so its all cool... i have black converse black trousers black shirt... we're supposed to wear a grey top with a black shirt now we're in year 11 but i dont i wear a black cardi so it all good lol i dont mind wearing black at all... its slimming and i dont think that its morbid colour i quite like it... i usually wear black with one bright colour i think it looks awesome but thats just me For school i tied a ribbon around my head and attached my head girl badge to it i think its cool everyones like what have you got that on your head for or omg take it off or omg your soo immature n youre supposed to be head girl which pisses me off super bad... so what if im head girl im alllowed to goof off everynow and again and so wat if i wanna tie a ribbon round my head i feel like it n i think its coool so i will ontinue to do it if i wanna and i couldnt care less what everyone else thinks

i kinda got wrong today cos we were doing something and i dunno what happened but i ended up saying to anna 'Lauras a pessimist... Have you seen her hair?' it was a joke.... but suddenly everyone knew about it i was like IT WAS A JOKE PEOPLE!!! Laura knew it was a joke peoples duhduhduh lol but miss was messing going if you wanna make a formal complaint laura.... If you're very traumatised by this you tell me lol weirdos!!!

Love y'all

Ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world