Sunday 4 October 2009

Rock Chic or Scene?

hey guys!!!

so today i was trying to decided what my style is... i ended up with rock chic/scene lolol cause i was thinking i like wearing my blue skinnies n big bold teess.. but i am just at home in a pair of tight black jeans a dark tee and a leather jacket... so yeah a bit of a mix


ok that was random lol i tried to get a decent new top today a saw a nice one that was like blue n pretty i wanted a top that showed off my boobs but skimmed over my stomach n this one was perfect... till i tried it on and i decided it made me look pregnant boooo so im gunna have to wear my stupid apron shirt or i might see if my mum can wash what im wearing now... im rocking black n liking it lolol



awww kevin n joe dressed up as mustard and ketchup hahaha lol natalie sent me this aggggges ago but i just found it lol... luv yah twin...

we have all decided we are going to prom well... me n laura decided everyone eles was already going but i found a nice dress n decided i might as well go its against everything i hate... dresses dancing photos but its one night all my friends want me to go n i feel i should as head girl but guys... im not dancing with J ok? lool

My mum has been going on and on about my 16th bday... i keep telling her all i want is a sleep over with some of my closest mates and im good i dont want a meal or a party or anything but she just keeps going on and on and really pissing me off!!! grrr so cos i was stuck in the car wih her i shoved my headphones in and txted my fave aunt n she was great about it she said she was going to try n dissuade my mum n bro and no matter what she'll ring me in the morning in sing me happy birthday... thats why shes my fave aunt hahahah lol all i want is a flipping sleep over with elly natalie laura beth elliott n emma... but laura wont sleep n ive got it all planned n she still keeps going on on on and flaming well on!!! argh! oh well ill sort things

Love y'all

Ciao guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Tehehe! luving that pic of Joe and Kevin!!

    Prom will be amazing! (our school has a dance every month amazingness,) prom will be no different.. and you'll have fun (haha wise master me.. if any of this is wrong, then im sorrylol!)

    i got ur friend request and said yes so now if were ever on at the same time we can chat!lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world