Thursday 29 October 2009

Nails or Window Shopping??

hey guys!!!


last day of revision oooh awesome miiiight get a lie in tomorrow... yesyesyes i love lie ins yayayay so im quite proud of what i did today at school... i succeeded where twoo maths teachers failed!!! i taught elly how to factorise equations... wowowow im very proud yayay lol J turned up this afternoon which kinda made me laugh... it was kinda like... 'i felt as head boy i should make an appearence' lol yeah i thought that was funny nvm...


i finished my french coursework... kinda proud of that tooo and i finished my final designs for textiles very very proud of that it looks pretty awesome if i dont say so myself until Mitch n Misca tried to eat my felt i nearly killed them silly cats boooo i also have a random empty page which annoys me.... im thinking of doin a random multicoloured collagey type thing i think itd be awesome but ill have to check my teacher lol


anyway i decided i think i deserve a day off n i wanna go shopping but i have no money so window shopping it is hahaha yay but i kinda need a friend to come with me... hmmm lolol


urgh im supposed to have cut my nails n paint them booo i forgot been doing all my coursework boooo i am sooo bummed now... hmmm paint my nails or go window shopping?? mmmm i dunno depends if anyone wants to go out hmmm decisions decisions...

i feel very very bad but i find this picture very funny ... its kinda like... dont touch the fan kevin... god love his little cotton socks... haahahahaha i love it n Nick looks super cool... but joehawk... hmmm

love y'all

Ciao guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world