Tuesday 13 October 2009

Shopping woop

hey guys!

Ok point one... it hurts like hell to watch the guy you like arranging to go to prom with another girl... i hope you guys dont have to go through that but nvm ill be good hanging with my girls lol... saw my dress properly today like in the shop... its a little shorted than i expected but its coooool


i went shopping with mummy n i got my biker boots which are super sexy!!! i also got some new underwear which are pretty they have bears and little miss naughty on tee hee lolol


so my mum took me into a sports shop... not really my kinda place boooo but i found a really nice pair of sweats... lonsdale and grey n cool n only 8 quid in the sale it was awesome not really my thing but i needed a pair but my mum refused i was like boooooo mummy....


while we were in there i saw some airfresheners one was called tongue... i stood for ages sniffing it trying to figure out what it smelt like and why anyone would want their car to smell like tongue... then i realised it was just shaped like a tongue thats all... yeah im kinda stupid lool but it was funny at the time!!!


i think i kind of upset J yesterday i said i didnt like him seriously n the poor guy believed me... his poor little face and his cute hair god love him i felt so bad yesterday so i straightened it out today and he wasnt happy lol he just told EC i told him i didnt like J it was funny god love him


Cheryl Cole pissed me off something bad!!!! she was on the radio when i was on the way to middlesborough and she cant speak for toffee... 'so what would you be doing if you werent famous?' 'well i never really wanted to be famous... im just a performer an entertainer... there's nothing else i could of did' i telll you something she could have gotten an education... i could of did... jesus christ the stupid idiot urgh that annoyed me something rotten but nvm hey






awwwww loooook JB with their mummy yays!! lololol

LOVE Y'ALL!!!

ciao guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world