Friday 30 October 2009

I decided on Window Shopping

hey guys!!!!

so i decided to go shopping with natalie today so i will have to do my nails later but my mum wants me to clean up n stuff before my sleepover tmoz which suuuuucks


but anyway i got two books in darlington today which was coool cos i got the last book in the house of night series which i need to read asap and i also got one natalie reccomended cos it was buy one get one free hahha sooo got soomething to read yays hahah i also got 17 again lol the dvd for the sleepover hahah should be fun we gootttt lots of crap lie tubs n tubs of ben and jerrys and lots of stuff for ice cream sundays so we are gunn have fun i also picked up beths twiglets hahah which she should be happy with that lol n we should have fun sans alcohol hahah


my mummy just ordered me the special limited edition of the jonas brothers Lines Vines and Trying Times whoooooooo im happy happy happy even though i might not be allowed it till christmas which sucks... majorly but i am happppppppy yays its like super awesome hahah lol


me n mummy are watching dr who on the sarah jane adventures.... its actually quite scary its not nice lol


right well i had better go i have lots of cleaning up to do... booooo lol

he's still gorgeous... even with slightly less than perfect hair... hes still out of this world hahah

Love y'all

Ciao guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world