Tuesday 20 October 2009

School Overload!!! NOOOOOO

hey guys!!!!!


ok so i have tooooooooo much coursework n exam prep atm its hell on earth lol but hey hey its all good by january we will have at least three GCSEs whooop lolol


my mum has just banished me to the garage to watch the rabbits... uncool mum its bloody freezing out here arrgh lol oh well nvm


me n natalie go chill up in uncle ds room at lunch at school n today we were talking about my plns for my bday so now good old uncle d thinks that EC is sleeping at mine for my bday as Natalie was going on about her plans too egg him at my sleepover... not gunna happen twin lol for some of you who have been reading my blog for a while this may seem like deja vu cos she did exactly the same last year n forgot so they will this year tooooo hahahah


so natalie has just texted me to say selena gomez on the music channels over here n good old crappy weather britian (yeah the weathers pooey over here so i thought itd slip that in) but how rubbishy is that its not even her song boooo selena booooooooooooo me n twin dont like selena btw although i do love alex russo... which is weird lol...


hahahah me n laura pulled our science teacher today for not spelling weird right lololol it was funny although he had already gone in a temper tantrum in mine n natalies triple class... basically he threw a rubbber n it bounced off this girls head she retaliated by throwing her water bottle at him... he dunked n it hit his shelf n chipped a boiling tube n the thumb off his fist print... he threw a paddy.... shouting you've broken me thumb... tried to smash the cast but failed through the tube on the floor smashing it into like a billion shards of glass.... then complained about the glass being everywhere tried to throw his fist in the bin missed then threw it on the floor when it still didnt smash he jumpd up and down on it... it was very very very funny... he is such a child lol but yah gotta love him... all i say is its a good job he ducked that watr bottle might have had his head off lolololol



Charlie likey hhahahah

Love Y'all

Ciao guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gawd! ur teachers sound like a load of fun! lol!
    Selena Gomez annoys me a lot!

    i luvvv that pic of Joe! he looks so cute in his Road Dogs uniform!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world