Sunday 18 October 2009

Life is Still Awesome

hey guys!!!

ok so i woke up this moring feeling great again... dunno whats wrong with me lol... or should i say whats right with me lol... i can guarantee i wont feel the same tmoz but i really hope i do cos i adore how confident i feel atm i love just being able to laugh at nothing or dance around my room singing my head off to my current fave song n not caring what anybody else thinks but tmoz going back to school is going t throw all the crap back at me and my mood is just gunna plumet booo but fingers crossed lolol

you should have seen the custard my daddy made for sunday lunch today eeeeeeeeeeee dearie me it was hilarious it was actually solid omg i was bad me n mummy were actually crying lol... the best was one he cut the pie up n my mum offered me some of this 'custard' n i said yeah two secs ill just cut it up.... it was sooooooooo funny lolololol poor daddy it was nice though kinda like the custard you get in trifle lololol hahah

then we watched meet joe black and i have to say that is the first Brad Pitt film i have watched where it doesnt look like he was just reading the words off a piece of paper so yeah it was alright the highlight of the film ws probably where Pitt got hit by about three cars... i dont like brad pitt lol the guys library in the film was amazing i would kill to have a library like that you could probably fit our entire house into it n it was all comfy in cosy with like cubby holes n couches n open fires... i loved it lol sccrew brad pitts supposed gorgeousness lol i want the library hahahah lol

ok so i did have an uber cool picture of JB to post here... it was of their backs n i was gunna make some cool comment about them still looking amazing from the back lol but blogger is being a freak and wont let me up load so y'all are gunna have to use your imagination lol

Love y'all

Ciao guys

1 comment:

  1. Infatuation is a great song! i feel really stupid running around singing the Japanese part though! i pronounce everything soo wrong!loL!
    ur a fangirl, lol, so u would know if the JB's are fluent in Japanese? if u don't know, i can google it.
    but i wanna know how they sing Infatuation!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world