Friday 23 October 2009

Depressed Now... Thanks Mum

Hey Guys!!!

my mum has depressed me.... a teacher from her school's daughter has gone to NEW YORK with school i was like O. M. G. uncool she is staying with an American family and she has 1100 dollars to spend while shes there its sooooooooooooo incredibly unfair... I'm sat here after practically scrubbing the kitchen and now i need to do my french flipping course work n shes over there right now living the life boooo now I'm very depressed they get to stay with an american family who like shows them around the city... i m sooooo incredibly jealous atm its not cool at all... my mum wanted me to go to that school as well arrrrrrrrrgh


we were dissecting stuff in triple today it was pretty awesome lolol there was the bit of meat that was kinda unknown i swear to god it looked like char sui pork i was seriously bad lol then i remembered my mum i getting me a chinese on my bday n i will probs be having char sui pork cos i love it so that might be a bit nasty hahahahah but nvm lol it has funny at the time hahahah we also found the oesophagus and i was really careful n cut it open n i was dead proud of it and then... one of the girls in our group decided to cut it in half for me... i nearly died i was soooo gutted lol i took so much time to do that n i was sooo pleased with it then in like two seconds all my hard work was gone... booo booo booo uncool


we stayed back tonight for maths n my maths teacher is a legend... laura kicked this off on twitter lol but im gunna continue this on here hes a legend and hes done so much for us even though he didnt have to and seriouly that is really unlike him giving up his own time hahah lol hs one of the best teachers on earth n when he gets us through these exams he is gunna be soooooo amazing i think hes great i actually love him hahahahha lol


i am gunna get stick for that but nvm


my bday on tues whoohooo hahah 16 god wow lol hahah having a sleepover and possibly my mates coming round on my actual bday if they arent having band rehearsal lol n the day before my birthday i have a pamper session at the hairdressers whoooop yays im looking forward to it






i agree with Mariah Joe + Baseball/kickball uniform = a whole bucket of cute lolol

Love y'all

Ciao guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world