Tuesday 27 October 2009

My Birthday!!!!!

hey guys!!!!
posting live from my birthday with all my freaks!!! whooo we are having fun everyone is being freaks hahah
its pretty coool elly bought me a BOYS LIKE GIRLS t shirt... yay ive got it on atm
hiiii
beth^^^... freak anyway.... n laura got me a super awesome jonas brothers bag.... its awesome its like leathery and it has the picture from the rolling stones cover on it its like ah mazing hahahahah Beth n Natalie cos they are a married couple got me a joint pressie... a charm braclet with a little silver sixteen
hahah ok so that was from yesterday when everyone cme round mine then i kinda got distracted by chinese!!! yays
i had a fabbbby birthday i got some awesome presents like above hahah lol my family like all bought me jewelery that matched up its awesome lol
i dont really know what else to write about apart from the fact that it was amazing haha we went out afterwards after we nearly trashed my house hahah we were playing with balloons and the cats hahah lolol it was coool
laura drew me Joe as well being the incredible artist that she is and its awesome it like completely looks like the picture i was like :O wowowow n in her card she was like... i was gunna get you joe for your birthday but he fought back... i was like LOL!
when we went out we were just hanging round J5 and it was coooooool being with all my friendies!!!
n i was in school today. on our holidays! lol but nvm we all had fun lol doing revision with natalies uncle d lololol i might have slept in hahah niiiice lol
Love Y'all
Ciao Guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world