Monday 26 January 2009

90210

OMJ!!! I heart this show! It rules.
Just a lil recap

Annie and Dixon are these two Kansas kids and they move to Beverly Hills where their dad is the new principle at the school they go to.
So...they go and there's this girl that gets to show Annie "around", she's called Naomi and she's like the "it" girl. So she's going out with this fittie Ethan, who actually cheats on her but he doesn't know why. Yehh a crud excuse I know but still he's fit. But yehh you can so tell that Annie likes him, but she's going out with this guy called Jason from Kansas but he breaks up with her. And I'm quickly running out of time to write this and it's making me extra impatient.
So in the long run....Kellan Lutz...(who for some reason that I cannot unde
rstand...does not get a mention on the opening title credits) who plays the totally lush lacrosse josck, George, is like totaly gawjus and he's awesome!!!
So heres the cast. I still cannot understand why the hottest character has been knocked off it. He's so awesome. Now I'm gunna shut up becuase I bet you guys think I babble. I really do need to stop babbling because people are going to start talking. Not that the average person does not talk because in the long run we all do actually talk unless we are mutes. ELLY SHUT UP YOU LOON!!

Yehh If you watched it please tell me what you think of it becuase if Charlie hasn't watched it then I have no reason to babble constantly about it unless some body else watched it and that makes me deprived of my daily natter, so if you watched it please let me know.

Byeee Love Elly xx <3*

1 comment:

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world