Friday 23 January 2009

Natalie's reading Unmentionable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd i have a telepathic link with Bob!!!

Hey peeps!!!!

Ok so 2moz i can talk botu Unmentionable!!!!!!! finally i think i've done pretty well!!!!! Nd i can also tell you all about the awesome cool thing thats going to happen!!! Nd also we've finally mananged to get natalie into it so that means that she won't flip anymore!!! yeye!!!!

so i wrote bout my music last night nd i mentioned JB and that i liked Shania Twain!!! so Mrs Joseph Adam Jonas told me about a cover JB did of a shania Twain song, how cool is that??? it was good as well nearly as good as the oringinal!!!! lol!!!

So Bob wasn't in school today which annoyed me cos we've been working Laura bout something which she will hang me if i tell you but i promised not to work her any more or she'd spill a secret of mine!!! so all i can do is laugh at bob!! but yesterday i was across the room from him and he was trying to reach me telepathically lol!! so we really played it up!! and today cos he wasn't here i worked laura and told her it was Bob on the telepathic link we had lol!!! nd she almost believed me!!!! she was like well 'if he is don't listen to him' lol!!!

Wow sunglasses!!! i wish i lived in somewhere like florida just so that i can get away with wearing sunglasses all the time!!! oh and it would be hot, and i'd be near to JB and it would be full of americans!!!! i love american accents!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Sunglasses Joe's wearing in the piccy, I'm getting em 4 my B-day!!! I'm also getting Sperry top-siders, u kno the boat shoes Joe likes! I like em too! They're comfy!! I love Joeyy! Go Joe! Go Joe! Go Joe!! Joe and Mandy sitting in a tree K. I. S .S.I. N. G!! forst comes love, then comes marriage then Comes Baby in da baby carriage!! (Immature, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i no scoting for girls rock lol
    and i luv american acsents lol
    lol omgosh i cnt belive i fainted yesturdai lool
    that techer is so hott he always weres skinni jeans and plade shirts

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world