Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hey peeps!!!

....so New Year!!! Happy new Year to everyone out there!!! Hope its a god one for you all!!!


I put my new camp rock Calendar up this moring lol!!! Tah for that elly!!


i couldn't sleep at all last night!! seriously like tossing and turning.... kicking me quilt all over the place!! so i ended up on the internet on my ipod.... it's cool when your bored!!! lol! i found this video called 101 ways to annoy the cullens!! it was so funy like buy them a dog for their birthday... call the dog jacob!!!

i had a crazy dream the other night... i was in a hot tub with the cullens... and elly and beth but she kept disappearing with alice... i was jammed in between Edward and emmett... scary!! elly was sat opposite me next to Jasper and Carlisle i think she was enjoying herself!!! i would have if i wasn't terrified of Emmett... he was cool though and really nice... just huge lol!!!

i tried to upload some cool twilight icons but i'm on my brothrs laptop and i can't get any!! boo
;( not cool!!!

ciao peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world