Tuesday 27 January 2009

I think Taylor Swift is Growing on me!!!! Kill me now!!!

Hey peeps!!!

so i had an arguement with beth today bout taylor swift cos she says that i only dislike her cos she went out with joe when she knows i didn't like her way before that!!! but beth likes her and i know this is practically blasphemy but i'm getting to like her music!!!!! not her but her music is... kinda alright!!!!!!! arghh i'm going against all my morals and stuff!!!! arghh

So me laura and these two lads in my ict class were talking bout you know those stupid corny chat up lines!!!! it was soo funny!!! i'm not going to put any on here cos most of my faves were quite rude!!!! but if you wanna know any put pick up line in google!!!! it was so funny!!! i think if someone actually used any on me it would work!!! cos i would just burst out laughing!!! and if a guy can make me laugh then he's half way there lol!!!!
we had a party commitee meeting!!! lol we ended up lying round in my room laughing bout random stuff lol!!! we got practically nothing done!!!! lol!!!! actually we got nothing done!!!!
Plus 90210!!! omg it's sooooo amazing i love it i've seen like one episode and i love it!!! and not just cos kellans in it cos he's got like 3 scenes!!!!!! lol!! comment if you like it!!!!!!!!!

Don't ask why i've put this on i don't know myself i think that its for laura so there you go laura!! Kevin with straight hair!!! lol!! btw laura... JOE Nick Kevin

Ciao peeps!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpet Brooooooooooooooooooooow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yehh Elly may be a psycho..BUT I am kinda known as one around here haha!

    haha Yess i follwed Beth..wow does everyone know each other except me?!?


    MUAHAHA! You like Taylor Swifts music!!! Maybe some day youll like HER!! Hahaha!!

    Haha The pick up lines?! Theres a ton of really funny ones! lol!!

    Btw is some1 a little hyper today besides me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    another taylor swift fan in the world...
    the world will die...
    the world is dying.....
    the world is going to crash into a meteor and explode and then fall into mars, which will then die as well, and it is all because u like taylor swift. i hate her....

    i have never seen 90210 because my cable doesn't get the channel its on. so i also miss gossip girl. but i know that 90210 is the beverly hill zip code, and i plan on moving there sumday.!!!

    do u have THE HILLS in.. where u live...???

    ReplyDelete
  4. weird i kindof ignored the 90210 thingyy...we get it here i think...yehh idk i dont watch it.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world