Sunday 4 January 2009

Elly's New 'Friend' is Actually Emmett in Disguise

hey peeps!!!

aarrrrrgggghhh back to school 2moz!! not cool!!! am srsly not loking forward to it!! watch me like fall asleep or something!! it'll be just my luck!!! lol!!
I've decided that i'm not clumsy... *shocked gasp* no i'm not... i've just got serious bad luck!!!! yup so you can all stop voting

actually do keep voting i don't care!! lol

lol i've just found a picture of emmett from twilight when he was younger and he looks the spitting image of elly's new 'friend' andy pandy!! i really hope she doesn't read this she's going to kill me!!! 'we're just friends not even that'!!! yeah elly that's why he texts you in the moring to tell you he woke up!! actually that screams STALKER to me!!! lol!!! lol but i don't think anything will happen cos he lives like 20 miles away!!! not cool!! he likes my bracs as well which is also weird!! i think i might stop working her bout him now!!

Twilight icons!! i like the first one seeing as though no one agrees with my epiphany!! lol and the cullen boys one is awesome!!!

Ciao peeps!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol he so did not !!!!!!!

    but im gonna post my new song on mii blog so comment lol

    lv rach

    p.s i was angry wen i wrote it lol

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world