Monday 12 January 2009

Stupid idiot flipping crazy Twilight Hater!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (plus i was abused!!)

hey peeps!!

so i had a total bella badminton lesson!!!! i think i probably injured about 5 peeps included myself!! Not cool!!


... and also some total idiot from my class you thinks he's amazing has turned round and said twilight was crap and that it promotes child sex!!!!!????? i mean WHAT??????!!!! I was so annoyed i was practically screaming at him!! the thing was he hasn't even read it and he just assumes things and he goes on and on and on and on about it until i got so angry i could have slapped him!!!! luckily my crazy maths teacher interupted us then or i would have seriously hurt him!!!!!!!!! Argh i just don't know what gives him the right???!!!! how dare he he doesn't even know what he's talking about!!!!!!!!

.....


.....


Ok rant over sozzie!!!


so my mam has just made some crazy fish pie!!!! ....?? basically it looked like puke and tasted even worse!!!! the whole house stinks and i was almost sick myself!!! i left it so i had carrots and potato for tea!!!


not cool!!!


Also i was abused at lunch!!! we were in our room where we eat and emma and beth kept coming over and sitting on my lap while i was trying to go on the computer??????!! weird right!! so i pushed them off and shoved emma under the desk and trapped her there!!! so you know what she did???.... she bit my leg she actually bit my leg!!!!! Then Beth was balancing money on my boobs and calling them a shelf!!!!!! Not cool!!! i feel very violated and have a tooth mark on my leg!!!!!!
Hah danger magnet soungs like me!!!

God i thought Joe had two heads there!! Gorgeous but scary!!!!

Ciao peeps!!!!

3 comments:

  1. mr.roads sounds like an amazing being!! LOL!!!

    hahah!! i wanna a poster like that! actually, i saw this thing on some mtv cribs thing, and it was a cool poster that Paris (famous for absuloutly nothing) hilton had bought that said "boys are stupid, throw roxs at them" and it had a picture of a guy with rox flying @ him. but he looked like the duck bird thingy bird.. guy.. thing... umm... ye

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! Okay so you kinda scared me with the twilight part thing...uhm. I will never get you mad, not that i was planning to..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were talking about me in the title for a second...

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world