Wednesday 7 January 2009

Crazy Parents and Lunatic mad man teachers Someone Save me!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

ok so my mam is seriously going mental!! she bought me a pair of pjs for xmas rite and they're cool and everything but then she went out and said bought excatly the smae pair cos 'they're really nice'!!! weird right!!!!

she also might be going to france for a week soon to help with her french cos she's a primary school teaching assitant!! so she was making our tea and asked my dad to open a tin and he couldn't so me and me mam were laughing at him while me mam opened the tin!! so when she slung this one on us me little bro was like could you not go for longer? nd my dad was like we might not survive... so i said we might not even survive for a week dad can't even open tins!!! me mam liked that one she was laughing so much she was very nearly crying!!!
so today i discovered my old english teacher drives like a mad man!!! he's an absolute lunatic!!!! we were going like 80 miles an hour!!! it was scary!! i had to cling onto Laura!! lol!!

so there's this girl in our year who likes JB too only she likes KEVIN best!!!! weird right??? but Laura likes Kevin too she's weird as well!!! but i just thought i'd mention it cos she went on and on bout it so i just turned round and said well it's a shame he's getting married then isn't it?? that shut her up!!! sorry for any Kevin fans out there didn't mean any offence!! I don't think i've got a nickname for her yet!! Laura will no who i'm taling about see if you can come up with one!!! a nice one please no insults!!!!
Who stuck Joe at the back that wans't vey nice was it!!! he should like be at the very front!!!!
Wow lots of pics i don't no which one to comment on Argh so much to say so little space not cool!!! But they're all awesome me likey lotsy!!! lol!! The one on the second row 4th one form the left is specially for Laura lol!! hope you like it!!!
Ciao peeps!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! "I may not be human but I am a man", best line ever!! And how am I weird, Kevin is just so gorgeous, much better than Nick and Carpet brow! Can u not just call her beached whale (I like that one)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, don't think I'm stupid when i ask this, but WHO is Edward Cullen?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i guess twilight just bigger in America. i still like the twilight quotes up there!! haha funny!! "i think she is havong hysterics, should we slap her?" i love that!!
    why were u in a car with ur english teacher? u silly people drive on the wrong side of the rode so that would scare me and then at 80 miles n hour id probably hurl... lol!!
    what type of guitar do u have?

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world