Thursday 8 January 2009

Shop of torture = not actually that bad!!!!!!

Hey guys!!
I have just come back from the hairdressers!! it was... well eventful!!

First my mum booked me in to get my eyebrows waxed!! i've never had it done before cos i don't agree wth unneccessary pain!! so my mam was all like oooh it really hurts your eyes will be watering like mad!! so i was kinda panicking!! and we got there and this woman took me upstairs ... right upsatirs like the very top floor and lead me into a very small room and LOCKED THE DOOR!!! i was very worried by then like have they brought me up here so they can't hear my screams but by then it was too late!! she spread this gooey stuff over my eyebrows and then this paper and then ripped it away... surprise surprise pain free!!! I'm going to kill my mam!!! only problem is all the area round my eyebrows are like bright red!! I look like i've walked into a very weird shaped wall!!! if they haven't gone down by the morning i'm not going into school!! Natalie and Laura you now know why!!!

I also got my haircut! i'd like to say that i've got this cool new funky haircut... but i haven't ... so i can't! it's kinda the same one i had before only shorter!!! much shorter i think!! ... But not like pixie short ... or ... bald!!! yeah and my fringe now nicely hids one of my fluorescent eyebrows!! lol!!!

That's an elevator right??? that's weird


Totally ture story me and elly have got a plan that weneva anyone askes us what we wanna be we're going to say a vampire just to see their faces lol!! i wouldn't actuallty mind being a vampire it might be cool!!!

Ciao peeps!!

3 comments:

  1. i like the twilight picture this time! hah!! but i think id rather be a superstar....
    juts cuz then i can meet a jonas...
    and i guess ur right, americans drive on the wrong side of the rode since we came second... but who invented car lanes??? arrghhhh now i'm confused!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an elevator, but that has to be the narrowest one i've EVER seen, I wouldn't want to be trapped in there with JB. (okay, I would but neway) I have this eternal fear of elevators, so I call it Afraidelevatorsaregonnastopwhileyou'reinit phobia! Like Joe has that Afraidsomeone'sgoingtopunchyou phobia!! Neway, I wanna cut my hair like Joe's not as short as it is now, but like in the middle, like what he had in England, just much shorter bangs. he had that too. neway I got my eyebrows waxed, and the redness had gone down later that night.

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world