Monday 5 January 2009

Back To School!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!

Back to school today!! not cool!! so we had a twilight chat in science and i had a bella moment in badminton!!! lol!! smacked natalie in the head with as badminton racket lol!! smacked her right in the forehead!! she went balistic like almost crying!!! nd wining like a baby i didn't even hit her that hard!!! but i am really sorry natalie if you're reading this it was an accident!!! i seriously didn't mean to hurt you!!!!

my stupid maths teacher decided that it was a gd idea to get me worked up by argueing with me until i got really angry!! then i kinda calmed down and and started like argueing rationally and we were talking like half way through registration so he walked me to form and explained and then stayed through form and like 15 minutes after school!! eventually i just said look sir i gotta go!!! luckily me mates waited for me bless their little cotton socks!!!! tanx guys!!!

so i feel like i've been letting the joas brothers slip a little bit in favour of twilight!!! not cool!! so now i need to come up wih a Jonas story....!!!!

ooooo got one!!! laura told me!! they got like 88 on the words most annoying peeps of 08!!! not cool right!! she said that it was mostlycos of the purite rings which is bull... absolute bull!!!! i think thats stupid people just don;t respect them i mean if thats what they wanna do then let them! their not rubbing it in anyones faces people just need to mind their own business!!! btw tah laura

ok so i tried to even it out!!! lol!!!!! Jonas first look!!!! lol!!! i think i might do a twilight poll tho!! might be fun!!!
Ciao peeps!!

2 comments:

  1. Hiyahh N yhe they were on the most annoying 08 at number 84 cos of the purity rings and the men were unhappy at them cos they have millions of screming girls and they were also annoyed that they are making more money then them like this man sed who wudnt be annoyed if lads who have just launced over here are making millions more then me lol
    n yhe yhoo did hurt me hed n a forgive you bt god mr barker wudnt let it go like lol ano he was tryin to make sure a was okay cos a mean a was a bit dizzy n he didnt want me to faint or out bt neway gotta go makin cds for bobs funeral for kevin so byeeee ly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I don't think you've been letting JB slip in favor of Twighlight, besides, I like twilight as well, (But def. not as much as I like JB!!)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world