Sunday 25 January 2009

I am not a Fashion slave!!!!

Hey peeps!!!!

so i went out with my fmaily for sunday lunch again today!! it's become a bit of a thing for us!! lol!!

But anyway that's not the point.... my parents and my aunt all ganged up on me and said i was a slave to fashion!!!!!!!!!! i am soo not a slave to fashion!!!! i mean i wear converse and not just baseball boots but thats bout it!!!! i mean at the moment almost my entire outfit came from tescos or asda!!!!!!! and the only branded clothes i actually do have are my converse!!!!! I don't try to fit in.... i try to be myself!!! i had my hair cut short because everyone had long straight hair!!! i hate rave or dance music!!!! i've kept my hair natural when everyone was dyeing it!!!! i wear odd converse because i feel like it for gods sake!!!!! i don't even try to stand out i just want to be myself!!! anybody who says i'm a slave to fashion who tries to fit in needs their head checking!!!!

So yeah that annoyed me!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was in tescos with my mam today so i was looking in this hair magazine for ideas for the party i opened it to a random page and this totally awesome style was right slap bang in the middle of the page it's almost exactly what i wanted!!!! it was freaky and my mam practically forced me to buy it lol!!!!! i'm taking it to school 2moz to get my mates opinions so natalie and Laura if you're reading this.... be prepared!!!! lol

Now elly and natalie would like this picture it's in the right order for them - Nick Joe Kevin!! lol!!!

Speaking of Kevin.... i know our kevin the axelotl knows who i am i swear he does!!! i go over and say hi to him and he comes swimming over to the side and practically waves at me!!! lol!! and Laura i do not have a Kevin face!!!!!!

ciao peeps!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! U so DO have a Kevin face! Everyone else says so as well! And Kevin should b at the front instead of Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura's right. kevin in front, b4 nick, joe first though......


    im glad u thought bout my cruddy advice. pushy thinks u should push ur cousin off a cliff.
    go pushy.


    i cant stand shania twain. but JB nailed her song. i guess i dont like her cuz she is so famous in america nad i never listen 2 country music bcause i hate it. ye!!lol!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world