Monday 19 January 2009

Unmentionable thing extended!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

So Natalie says that i can't mention the unmentionable thing until friday now which just isn't cool at all!!! It also means i can't tell you all about the really awesome unmentionable thing which i have all ready planned an incredible outfit for but i still can't mention it!!!!!

i don't really know what else to talk about!!!

Bob is trying to impress my dad!!! i don't really know how or why but we got talking about the fact that my Dad doesn't like any of my mates so he said well i bet he'd like me!!! so was like well good luck with that!!

I also had to go out for a meal today with my parents and my Aunt and My Nana it was literally hell on earth!!!! really horrible i swear i nearly fell asleep!!! all they did was talk talk talk talk!!!! i was soooo bored!!!!


i love that jumper Joe's wearing!! I've got one like it but it's darker and with leopard print!!!! I'm actually going to wear it for the unmentionable thing lol!!

Lv Charlie

1 comment:

  1. well, i know ur unmentionable thing was twilight, but im not gunna say twilight any more cuz if i said twilight alot it would make it harder for u to NOT say twilight, and continue to replace the name twilight with the word unmentionable. so, i will not say twilight anymore.

    u can ignore everything i just said about twilight.

    a UK branch??? HAHA!!! IM HAPPY 4 THEM!!!! they r taking OVER THE WORLD!!! SMILE!!!


    twilight

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world