Thursday 25 September 2008

Bob Nearly Killed Kevin!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Peeps!!!

OMJ

Ok so if you read my blog you'll know my science teacher has an axelotl which we named kevin!! You'll also have heard me mention a boy in my science class who is now known as Bob!!! Well i was talking to Bob across the room when he leaned over Kevins tank and the lid clapsed in on top of Kevin!!!!!!! I nearly had a heart attack!!! i seriously thought he was dead!!! I grabbed hold of Laura yelled KEVIN and dragged her across the room to check he was alright!!!! luckily he was and my very nice science teacher fixed the lid!!!! But we were still traumatised!!! It was horrible and we didn't talk to Bob for the rest of the lesson!!!! but i'm never going to take Kevin for granted again!!! i don't think i'd cope if he died!!!! It wouldn't be the same!!!

Also in science today my ex crush got set on fire!!! Lol!!!! Ok so not excatly!!!! His trousers did!!Ok so EC (ex crush) was working with one of my mates when the sodium they were working with started sparking and one of the sparks landed on his trousers!!!! and set his trousers on fire!!! he was running round trying to put it out and now he's got a hole on his thigh!! It was soooo funny!!! Bless him!!!!

Ok so i haven't talked about a certain set of brothers at all in this blog!!! So haha to you beth!!!!

a photo doesn't count!!!!! Very smart, boys!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s i just want to metion that Laura and Elly look like twins and that i have a spot the size of mount Vesuvius on my chin!!! soz in joke

2 comments:

  1. laura thinks your sad? thAt's sad..
    wait??? i think whoever is sad because they don't live in jonas-land...
    i confuse myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been talking to paris hilton. i've been going onto her MTV page and annoying her with jonas brother comments!! YAYA!! i feel proud!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world