Thursday 18 September 2008

i'm not jealous of Talyor Swift {well not much anyway)

Hey peeps Charlie!!!!

Okay so i had a rant bout taylor swift. nd i just want to say that i no that i'm never going to date Joe nd that he's free to go with any girl he wants but i just really hate Taylor! Not cos she's dating Joe just cos she's Taylor so there you go!!!

K so i've just been to an award cermony at school! I got an award fpr ICT and a ten poud gift voucher! I don't no whether to keep it and but the new JB album with it when its out or spend it!!!!!! i was a bit pissed off cos they never mentioned the fact that i got the best results the schools ever seen in Maths but hey c'est la vie (that's 'that's life' in French by the way)

My maths teacher called me a tramp today!! os of the hat i wear not cos i am a tramp!! at least i don't think so!! It's cool hate as well kina a purple beanie not a tramp hat!!!

I also think that i've got an eye infection again boooo Not cool it really hurts!!!! I was proper crying today in Triple science!!!


I like this picture!! Nicks hair is permed i'm sure of it!!! It's still cool though and it looks better like that!

I'm going now!!! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world