Tuesday 9 September 2008

Russell Brand in America, Joe's dating a country singer and Kevin's Married? The world's gone mad!!!

Ok so todays been a bit wierd!!



Firstly, I read something that said that Joe's dating someone called Taylor Swift (no i've got no idea who she is either) but apparently she's a country singer!! She is officially on my hate list!!! I don't know who she is but i don't like her!!!

<<<<<<<>








Secondly, Russel Brand hosted the MTV Awards. And no one knew who he was!! I thought that was really funny and i think Russell Brands really funny! (I read a blog and the writer kept calling him Russell Brant which makes me laugh even more!!!







Ok lastly, there's a rumour Kevins married!! To a pakistani lady!! Who he's never met!!! I told my friend Laura, who idolises Kevin, that he was married and she nearly had a heart attack!!! Then i told her the truth and she started laughing and making death threats to the poor (possibly none existant woman) Laura if your reading this Sorry and can you please leave a comment so i know you've been on!!!! Laura is a very violent person so if i don't write any more blogs you know why!!!
<<<<<< Kevin in a cool hat to make Laura happy (he needs a shave though)


Right we also got a new ICT teacher today who is a total idiot!!! Basically me, elly and Laura spent half the lesson looking at Jb pics (Laura almost fainted at some of my Kevin pics and Elly shouted sexy Nick out at the exact moment the room fell silent!!! LOL sowwy Ell!!!!) we were also trying to convince all the JB haters that they are gorgeous and talented!! (which they obviously are)

^^JOE to keep me happy!!!^^
Going now Ciao!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry 'bout russell 'brand' !!lol! i wasn't mad at him! lol!!
    and my friends and i hve dun the whole sexy nick thing in the middle of class too...
    lets say it eneded interistingly
    (however i spell that!)

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world