Thursday 18 September 2008

I'm not talking about the Jobros this time!!!

Hey I need to prove that i can wirte a blog that's not about the Jonas Brothers cos my friend Beth (who writes Chocolate zest) reckons that's that all we talk about! so i'm not mentioning them after this!!!

...

This could be a short blog!!!

Ok so today in science my ex crush came and sat down next to me (for no apparent reason) and declared that he was now dating Miley Cyrus!!! That was a bit wierd!!! But was wierder was when another guy (lets call him Bob) turned round and said that's nothing i'm dating all three of the Jonas brothers!!!

Balls!!!

I didn't mean to do that!!!!

Ohhh man who am i kidding???? I can't do this!!!!

We tend to have convos bout the Jonas Brothers in triple science because there's only ten of us!! Last time we started talking bout Nicks bday and ended up with one of the boys announcing that he loves watching Hannah Montanna and zoey 101!! wierd

I know what Nick got for his Birthday!!!!!!!!! Off Joe n Kevin anyway!!!!! A puppy awwww cute a golden labrador!!!!! i know cos i saw an article that said he had to take it to the vets cos it had ticks (not cool) but i think it's alright now!!! He called it Elvis how cute is that!!!

I want a puppy but my Dad hates dogs so i can't have one!! Not cool!!


I'm a bit upset now because i've proved Beth right so...

'sigh'

i'm going now cos i feel a bit depressed!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world