Saturday 20 September 2008

CAMP ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got to see what is now my favourite film ever!!!!!
And yes it was awesome!!!!!!

Joe was awesome!! Nick was awesome!! Even Kevin was awesome!!!!! Demi was awesome as well!!! The music was awsome!!!!

Basically it was awesome!!!!

Agreed!!!! The movie is like soooo awesome!!!! We should like sooo watch it again!!! Even though Nick isn't in it very much he still is so PHIT!! OMG...he's like Curry...HOT!! The film was like so awesome. All of the songs were total mintage, it's just a shame that we wern't on the end of it showing our utterly amazing air guitar and drums!!!
"Guess Who"-Kevin
"Dude you're in the room I can see you" - Joe
"I can see you too...GROUP HUG" -Kevin

Okay good bit but my fave bit was deff when Joe came out of the pool in his trunks!!!! OMJ *SWOON! I kinda wanted to rewind and puse but Elly nd Laura wouldn't let me!!!!!!

Right we gotta go now Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world