Monday 15 September 2008

Onlii 1 Daii Left

Okayy Then...My Turn Finally This Has Finally Let Me On Here And About Time To!!

So....Charlie writes all the blogs now a days and one that i've read is about the axelottle (or however you spell it) and that we called it Kevin. And Charlie turned around to me in Science and said "Elly, Laura thinks that we should breed Kevin" and so stupid me turns to Mr. Raven (our sexy science teacher) and says "Sir can we breed Kevin?" and so I managed some how to endure a full hour of torture about an axelottle that everyone thinks I want to breed with when I don't actually.

Yes so back to the point only Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday left to wait until I get to see the all mighty Camp Rock!! I cannot believe that the only one film i really want to see is out in a diffo country its hard to deal with when the persons blog we read the most is in America and she's seen it!!! I cannot wait....i have to wait an extra day as well becuase my mates mam is having a party for her birthday and she's invited us all to it and it's going to be FUNNN!!! Yes so I have to wait for that to finish and then it's over to Charlie for a day of fun packed enjoyment!! yes I'm finally going to actually see that movie lol and now i'm blabbing on about nothing..



Now I will finally get to the main point of this blog. Tomorrow is a very special day! Nick Jerry Jonas reaches the big 1 6!! Yes.. he is finally become legal!! WAIT UP NICK I'M COMMING FOR YOU!!!!! Hahahaha *jokes* Yes so theres only one day left to go! Yey I bet he can't wait! Coz I defo can't haha
Yes so I'll write again tomorrow telling yhuu how i'm deein n stuff lmao

So See Yhazz Tomorra

3 comments:

  1. yes i have herd of were u live!! lolez!! i feel so sorry for you elly.... getting teased about something like that.. been there!!
    p.s. sexy science teacher?? mine's a perv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i don't think ur pervy! but i'm 12. i want to say i'm almost 13, but i've got until january, i could pretend it's december?!!?

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world