Wednesday 24 September 2008

Guitar!!!!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

I've just realised me and Joe would make great friends!!! We have like a lot in common!!! Right here's a list

  • Joe has a motorbike with a side car! I've always wanted to ride in a side car
  • Joe obviously loves hats and trainers!!! So do i!!!
  • I love american accents!! He loves british!!!
  • He's funny I love to laugh!!
  • His loves Chicken snadwiches and chocolate ice cream!!! i do (come on who doesn't)
  • I love music so does he!!!
  • He's clumsy so am i!!!
  • He plays guitar I'm going to learn soon!!!
Yes you did read that right!! I Charlie Roe am going to learn to play the guitar soon!! And my mam says she's going to buy me my own for Christmas!!!! I do't think i'll be able to leave it!! I'll be like 'no i can't go to school someone might touch my baby!!! Nooooooo i won't leave it!!!!'



Yeah so i'm kinda EXTREMELY excited!!!!!

I can't wait cos music kinda makes me relax (don't ask) so i'm kinda hped out at being able to just sit and play my music!!

Yeah so i went kinda lame and used a song from Camp Rock but you probably didn't realise cos you're not sad like me!!

I'm going to go now!!! cos i'm sad nd i'm going to try to write a song!!

Ciao

I want to meet the Jonas Brothers!!!!



1 comment:

  1. um, charlie, we all want to meet the jonas brothers!! lol! everyone can live in jonas land!! invite elly too! lol!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world