Sunday 14 September 2008

Camp Rock in 5 days!!!!

Ok Charlie again and there's only 5 days until camp rock! Well for me there's actually 6 days cos i'm not watching it until Saturday with Elly and Laura!! Which i'm not happy about but i promised we'd watch it together. I bought the soundtrack like as soon as it came out and i know all the songs of by heart. I'm starting to think that i'm incredibly sad. But the music is like so much better than High School Musical and the cute guys are like five times cuter.

I totally think elly's stopped writing blogs!! She banned me from writing on Friday cos she said she was going to! she didn't by the way lol! but hey i like writing blogs it's like having a diary but cooler.

Right I'm going now cos i'm worried my internet access is going to run out (don't ask)

Ciao!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm from the east, new hampshire...
    u've probably mentioned this in one of ur blogs, but i'm spacey! lolez! were in england r u from, (i'm not a creep either.. more lolez..???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. is ''a little bit longer'' realeased over there yet??

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world