Saturday 13 September 2008

Our Kevin!!!!

Charlie again!!!! I think Elly's stopped writing!!

I'm going to talk about our Kevin!!!








<>






Kevin>

Not much resemblense (i don't no how to spell it)!!! But basically Laura likes them both and it was sat staring at Laura so...

Mr Raven our science teacher, is seriously over feeding him!!! I thought he was pregnant!! He climbed up on a rock in his tank and tried to jump off and swim and the poor thing sank like a stone! it was so funny!! But so sad bess him!!! his little arms were flailing all over the p lace. So we had a go at sir and he said that he just bungs food in every now and agian cos he wasn't originally his and he doesn't no how to look after him. The poor thing!!!!!

I watched the Jonas brothers Live in london last night!!! It was shocking we should have been there as well! But it was good anyway! Joe threw his tambourine which was funny!! So recorded it and told my little brother if he touched it i'd knock his lights out!! (I get just as violent as Laura when it comes to him)

I gotta go now ciao!!!!

1 comment:

  1. did u watch them on tv, or did u actually go to see them in concert?
    i didn't realize u hadn't seen camp rock, yet, so i wont spoil it !

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world