Saturday 27 September 2008

I like Disney Channel but it's seriously doing my head in!!!

Hey peeps!!!

Right so i was watching Living the dream today and disney channel is really doing my head in!!!! Firstly, they didn't ever announce the winners of that stupid competion we should have one. they aren't even playing the living the dream series in the right order!! and they just play it randomly like not even at the same time!!! Just whenever they feel like it!! It's just ohh we'll just shove living the dream on!!! well it's seriously annoying me!!!! cos i wanted to watch it and i only get to if i'm lucky!!!

Okay so i've realised all i do is rant about random things!!!! so i just wanna say that i do other things apart from rant!!! but i do like to rantbecause usually i'm right!!! In fact i'm nearly always right!!!! Yey me!!!

Lol!!!

i cut up all my magazines the other day and made a college out of all my fave things like the Jonas brothers and i pods and stuff!! i keep getting it out and try to give my parents some hints about what i want for my bday like converse, skinny jeans and some logo tees. But i don't think it's working!! boo hoo it will though i will get them if its the last thing i do!!! there's still like a month left so i've got plenty of time to work on it!!! actually there's excatly a month left!!!! a month until 27th of october and i'll be 15!!!! woahh!!!

Has anyone apart from me noticed that Joe eems to like wearing extremely tight trousers? Not that i'm complaining or anything it's just my mam noticed today when i was watching camp rock again and then i saw this picture and it remined me!!! i don't really care to be honest he could wear any trousers he wanted and he'd sill look hot

Ciao peeps

4 comments:

  1. no, paris hasn't responded to me... (i'm not going to cry) but two people from her show (i have no idea if her show airs where you live) have talked to me. one said something like "ur so funny!!" and the other one was like "watch the show and shut up about the jonas brothers"
    it was special

    ReplyDelete
  2. leona lewsi wrbles... lol...
    warbles, that can be my new word!! even if it'satypo... warbles!!
    p.s i on't watch ehr show either

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I have a jobro blog to. I love Joe..... but I AM OBSESSED WITH NICK. I mean whats not to like. Perfect hair... talented..... AND AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!!! I am Nick's #1 Fan. Check out my blog.

    http://www.alittlebitlongerblog101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world