Tuesday 30 September 2008

I went to CHINA!!!!!!!

Okay another wierd day today!!!!! We've been to China!!!!! Lol not really China town in Newcastle!!!! It's full of Chinese restaurants and chinese people!!!!! It's cool we had an all you can eat Chinese buffett!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!

Right so in Triple science we were doing this crime scene investigation and me and my crazy scientist buddy Natalie ended up working with EC (if you don't know who he is read the rest of my blogs loser). Anyway he was so funny he nearly set his hands on fire kinda freaked out a bit then spilt acid over Natalie's hand!!!!! Don't worry people Natalie's hand is still in tact no holes or anything!!!!

Natalie also says that i have to tell you what happened in ICT. I was stuck it doesn't happen often but i was!!! So i put my hand up to ask our teacher!!! But no one likes him!!! So everyone decided to put their hands up!!! It was a bit wierd!!! Then sir came back into the room saw everyone with their hand sup and almost had a fit!!! I'm not sure he knew what to do Lol!!!!



Argggghhhhhh why isn't this picture big???!?!?!? Not cool!! I managed to con my media peoples to play the new album in the car to newcastle!!! Yes i've been carrying it round! You don't think i'd let it out of my sight do you??? And i also got towork he girl in my class!!! Woahhh!!!! But it was a bit awkard cos nobody except me elly and Beth new who they were!! Not cool

Okay i gotta go now Ciao!!!!!

p.s Laura wnated me to mention that she slappe Bob when he almost killed Kevin!!!!!!!!!

LIVE TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yes, i think u should find a word..
    i think leona lewis is talented? but, then again i have no taste beside JB!! lol!!
    p.s.
    do u guys have Demi lovato's album out yet? maybe she likes u guys better!! and dropped it in the UK first!! aha!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world