Saturday 6 September 2008

Wierd (but nice) Dreams

Hiya Peeps Charlie here!!!!!!!



I felt i had to write a blog today!!!!!!!! Cos i had the wierdest dream last night!!!!



Soooo I was kinda laid in a barn in among all this hay n Elly was there n Joe Jonas was there!!! And we were just chatting randomly about nothing! then Nick wondered in and said we had to go!! So we all left and we were wandering round this field when i fell over!! Even tho we were on grass i somehow grazed my leg!! So everyone laughed and Joe ran up to me and helped me up!! Then he said he wanted to kiss it better!! So i stuck my leg out and he laughed and said, no he wanted to kiss me properly but i wouldn't let him because my mouth was full of nail varnish from when i'd scratched it off my nails using my teeth!! I had to wash my mouth out before he could kiss me!!!



Wierd!!!!! Wasn't it?? I don't know where Elly and Nick went cos they kinda disappeared after i fell over!!! Other than the fact of being on a farm and having a mouth full of nail varnish it was also wierd cos Joe had short hair in his 'Joehawk' and we were all dressed in the disney Channel games uniform thingy!!!!!! I really don't get it but it was nice after i washed my mouth out!!


Joe with his 'Joehawk' I can't decide whether he looks better like this or with his hair long like it is now!!!!!! I think he looks gorgeous on the live webcast! His hair looks AMAZING!!!

Right i'm going now watching King Kong!!! (I could tell you a very funny story about King Kong but Elly would kill me) She's going to kill me for writing this but hey shushh don't tell her!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. hello elly & charlie!!
    u asked me 2 vote on ur poll...
    and beilieve me i would, but whenever i try to vote on google blogs, this weird white thing comes over the poll and says "can't process request" but in a few days i'll be able to vote on it at school! i got ur message i'm not being like sum rich doodlepop

    ReplyDelete
  2. um...
    hi..
    again, you asked me who taylor swift was? well she sings country music (ewwy) (you know that twang stuff that is polluted w/ some old guy/ or taylor swift/ siging about getting drunk!)
    wich is another great reason for me to hate her!YAYA!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world