Tuesday 2 September 2008

My Turn Again Eventually;;





Right....so about time that i get to write somethingain on my own becuase this stupid thing wouldn't let me log in!!! It insulted me sheese kebab!! I like kebabs






Yes so I have a new fav JoBro. Frankie Jonas. I know that charlie has already written something about him but feck her I want to write about my favorite JoBro.






Theres a pic of him ^^^^^^^^^^^ he's soooo adorable right. The bonus Jonas kicks ass. He's sooo cute and he is soo adorable. I say to Charlie all of the time that I would kill to have a 7-year old brother or friend or whatever like him. He's like the cutest and worlds best 7-year old. We watched this video of this crazy thing called the Nick J Show and me found the Frank J show. and he was pretending be Nick and Joe was sat behind him and you see him with this baseball bat and he hits the poor kid over the head with it and he just falls flatt on the floor its pwa shocking. But yehh anyway I'm now Frankie Jonas' biggest and number 1 fann. I would fly to New Jersey just see Frankie and Nick. Nick obv cozz hes just fit and gorg and sexy and perfect and amzaing and AWESOME!!! Frankie is amazing awesome cute adorable take home person cute talented and just plain WOW!!!






<<< color="#3333ff">The Little American Dream isn't he soo cute on it.. And I love his shirt its fantabulous


I have sum pics of him and no ideas of what to write so al jst put them on and have away with it hahahahaha






3 comments:

  1. hi! again! i like kebobs too!! umm...
    you commented and asked if we only had 10 weeks of summer in america, and unfortunatly that would be true, i want like 21 weeks, but somehow i don't think that would work!!LOL!!
    but you wanted to get to a jonas brothers concert, i get this thing from team jonas, so here's what it said, (i have no idea if team jonas is in the UK or not, i'm guessing it is!)here is the clip from the website:
    "And finally for all our awesome friends in UK, we have really exciting news: the Jonas Brothers are headed to England to headline a show at London's famous Hammersmith Apollo on Thursday September 11th! Team Jonas has also launched a Meet and Greet contest for the event, where lucky UK fanclub members can win a chance to meet the Jonas Brothers! Please head to the Meet and Greet section of the website by September 7th to review the Terms and Conditions, and to enter. Good Luck!"

    the website is www.teamjonas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's www.teamjonas.com
    if it isn't..
    i can't remember what it is! i haven't been there in 4ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...
    kevin grew on me too...
    that's kind of why i said that!!!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world