Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Years Eve!!!!!!!!! Resolutions!!!!!

Hey Peeps!!

New Years eve!!!!! i was going to write at midnight but i decided i couldn't be bothered!!! so happy early new year to everyone!!!! lol!!

so i was incredibly bored my dad and my brother were on some weird mario game on the wii so i thought i know i'll start trying to learn how to play my guitar!! so i went up stairs stuck on the cd i got with my how to play book and sat on my bed with my guitar!! i think i got to open string melodies or something before the pull of my books calling to me and my ipod singing at me got too much and i gave in!!! boo i really want to learn how to play but i just keep getting distracted!! i think next time i try i'm going to take myself off into the garage where there's nothing to distract me!!! yeah good plan me!!!

it's my new years resolution to learn to play guitar...
elly's is to write more blogs lol!!!

So i've been wondering what the next year will bring.... i honestly have no idea ....

hopefully a guy... Jonas brothers in the UK... me learning to play guitar...

yeah that guy would be perfect new year angel or whatever your supposed to be!! lol lol

ciao peeps!

1 comment:

  1. lolz
    no their twins
    ppl often mk that mistake lol
    happy new year
    lv rach x

    ReplyDelete

lemme know what you think... y'all mean the world